1/17/2012

1/4 Kimchi Day 김치 대

I made some Kimchi today, woke up in the morning I felt like "nothing". I don't know what kind of feeling was that. I cleaned all the fans in my home, I washed blankets, swept the floor... I was just like a Cinderella. =(

Like what Ms. Steffi said, I am a princess who have a strict daddy. Yea, I have. As my dad agree that I better work at out side, I wish I can bring them a lot of things.

My dad bought 2 big long cabbages back today. He said "make some kimchi, please." @@" Appa, are you going to accept a Korean son-in-law like Gikwang? XDDDDD Hope so. The cabbage looks gorgeous! Greenish leaves and whitey stem.

Gorgeous cabbage. HAHAHAHAHA.



Snow from the heaven, on the cabbage! Actually it was the rough salt, process to dehydrate the cabbage. Snowie on the cabbage~ so cute!


When I was dehydrated the cabbage, I realise my dad wasn't bought me the carrots and onion leaves. ==" gosh~ I went out and bought some, and costed me RM2.05. Orange and green, colourful.

I went to Watsons, bought a mask. When I want to use it, I REALISED IT WAS A MENS' MASK. Stupid me!

See, the dehydrated cabbage. Giant cabbage become slimmer and thin now! =( not cute at all and look old.


Finally my kimchi done! =D weakness for my kimchi for this batch is a little bit salty. I know it is because the fish sauce. =( hope the outcome and the taste is okay.

Wait for another 2 days to let it fermented. Stay tune!





No comments:

Post a Comment