1/09/2012

1/4 DIET

I am a stupid diet failure! AHHH~~ I can control my day time food intake, but I can't control myself when I back from work! During the dinner time, I will eat more and T__T.

I don't know what to do now. Should I use back the stupid way to lose some weight? not much, I just want to lose 2kg. I must attach G.NAs' photos on my laptop wall to remind me DON'T EAT! You know, G.NA is my goddess I just wonder how she can has the nice body.

Okie, I will start my diet again from tomorrow. I don't want to be a fool who always say want to start diet by tomorrow but never do it. Help me please, any suggestion?

I am already very tired by saying start diet tomorrow, I should start earlier and complete it faster, then I can enjoy the food! Hello, start tomorrow, REALLY TOMORROW!

If I can't control myself, I will format my hard disk, including Gikwang. T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment