1/19/2012

1/4 Dragon Year

Hi! I am ready to celebrate the Chinese New Year, and also ready for my new working life in a new place. I just hope everything goes fine and smoothly. Please let me to be the lucky one in this year and following year.

I am a person who not very into Chinese New Year. I don't like the New Year Songs taht give me a very noisy impression. I have no idea why I will think like that. I just interested in food and some interesting facts in Chinese New Year.

Like my dialect, the people in my far away home town. they will eat dumpling during Chinese New Year. Isn't the dumplings look like the "Yuen Bao"? It bring the meaning of wealthiness. I like dumplingsssss, I can eat more to 20 dumplings in a meal.





Secondly, the New Year Cake, "Nian Gao" which mean there must be some achievement in a year. Like its' meaning, I will work hard to achieve what I want.




The glutinous, "Tang Yuen" meaning of "reunion" I like the sweet soup which contain ginger and crystal sugar. It is super nice in hot served.




Lastly, wish you guys have a gorgeous Dragon Year! Dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment