6/16/2011

1/4 Magazine design

Hello, I am so tired this few days. I don't know what is going on! OMG! I can't let myself tired! I should more energetic! I am the magazine layout designer in my assignment group. That is tired you have to face the Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop for a whole day when you really want to design the pages. TT

I just don't know why, the illness seems like coming back again! I should control back my eating habits. No meat, more fruits. What the hell I am making myself sick again?! huh?! STOP HARMING MYSELF!

I should stop the fxcking bad eating habit. I ate a lot during this few days, I should stop it! I want my health back, please ...

Okiee, I dhoulf try myself best in diet, because during the period I am working out and dieting seriously, my health condition is just bravo! Okiee~ I stop it now.

Don't worry, I am fine. Cheer~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment