6/03/2011

1/4 Hello, Wong Jing Mei! Please no more instant noodle!


I must warn myself that instant noodles are not good for my health! I have no idea why I ate that much instant noodles these days. =( Hey girl, mind your mouth! Don't eat those rubbish!

Okay, I listen to my master Wing. Bow ~~~

I noticed that whenever after I had my instant noodles, I feel like want to vomit. What the heell I keep eating instant noodles?! I don't know. TT Please help me. When I thinking of the hostel canteen's food, I feel sad. Because there has not much vegetables, not nutritious at all. TT This makes my life miserable.

Bibubibu~~ Send me to the Tanjung Rambutan.

I started going to gym twice or trice a week. I like the feeling of sweating. Just because I am weird. Nobody willing to play basketball with me, I can't even find a good badminton partner, my dad not allow me to go swimming, no time to go FRIM again ... That is why I go gym.

I am happy because someone said I'm smaller in size, look healthier. XDDDD Not enough yet, on the way to my beautiful life. =)

I hate my eye bags. TT

No comments:

Post a Comment