6/15/2011

1/4 Just a nice desert

Hurray! We got our PTPTN by today! So my classmate also decided to have a great dinner together!

WTF I just like a poor kid who already starve for 10 years, I ate A LOT! I feel so guilty to my stomach, it is hurt! =(

Then, we went to a dessert shop. It just open few days ago (I think). I ordered a hot Longan Taro balls. It just nice!

The cute thinggy like small plate are the wireless waiter. It will vibrate and ring when your order is ready. =) So cute!



I think the taro balls are too sweet to me. I don't know why I like tasteless thing nowadays.


Oh! their grass jelly taro balls is just fantastic! I like it because of the jelly!

It taste good with the milk! I love it very much! But it is Charissa's dessert, not mine. I don't dare to eat cold and SWEET thing.

I feel so sorry to my stomach and my plan, so I gonna starve myself by tomorrow. Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment