6/09/2011

1/4 So pissed So frustrated

Hello, I am still alive as I am in the hell of International Relations, Production & Publication. Hell Ya!!!

I enjoy my life if I can do all those stuffs I liked. But please believe me. I planning to go to the showcase, but I don't use my pocket money, I use the money I get when I helping my friend sell Albums.

I swear.

I din't spent my money like the pipe water flow non-stop. I save a lot, I am on diet, I spend not much, just a meal per day, except for weekend. I won't treat myself bad, I won't hurt myself. So everyone please don't worry.

And I have to say again, I am not those kind of person who simply use their money for everything. Yes, I am going to showcase, it's my commission from the album selling. No worry. I am a good girl. =)

I don't want to do everything I liked just like a thief, hide here and there. I DON'T WANT !!! I also don't want to cheat people.

And, I'm fine. Thank you! =D
I play hard, work hard, study hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment