6/20/2011

1/4 Korean village is not a village, it is a street

Today was our Mangnae, Steffi's birthday! Hahaha~ I think it was her most special birthday. We ran from Wangsamaju to Ampang's Korean Village. Ehemmm... actually is a street. OMO! We went to the Korean restaurant and had our lunch there. I like the tofu chigae, it was fantastic! Wow~~ And the side dishes like kimchi, salted cucumber, spinach ... All were so delicious! I like them crazily!

And you guess what? We enjoyed the whole Korean wave performance in the restaurant! It was super HD and we enjoyed our meal with all those Korean artists performance! Amazing experience! And the concert was aired through the MBC in Korea! We don't have this channel here. Just love it sooooo much!


The side dishes were franticly nice!


Tofu chigae is always my first choice.



After that, we just walked around the street and we found some Korean mart! They sell the Korean cooking ingredients super cheap! I found my chilli powder, it only cost RM12 per kg! OMG it is super fxcking cheap! I must come back here before I go back to my lovely home! I will bring some Korean stuffs for my sister! I want the chopsticks and spoon!

Uncle Frederick brought us to a bakery shop, we ate some home made ice-cream. RM2.6 per ice-cream, it was nice~ And the cakes and breads in the shop was just smell nice, especially the cup cake! The Black Forest cake which in the fridge just drew my attention. It looked nice!

We sat down in the shop, having our ice-cream and make some noise. We found that the wall can be conteng! Omg! I like it! We just like crazy persons , drew on the wall and laugh out loud. We were happy! =)


The best part of our day was the concert. And Steffi's birthday cake was chocopie, it was special enough. Guess what was her present? It was a "Steffi's choice" Peanut butter. @@



No comments:

Post a Comment