6/19/2011

1/4 Appa, you also a greatest gift in our life.

I got my lappie back. I miss my lappie so much as I can't went online, watching City hunter, Beast's performances ... this few days. Life is so difficult. OMO!

Ms.Steffi said gikwang looks nicer now XDDDDDD Of cause! I am now in Starbucks re-download my soft wares and Beast's performances. I am so sad that I can't do all these in hostel, My broadband will burst niah!!!!!! @@


Sorry, I am so dirty. I ate the apple multi-grain muffin, and the muffin just all around on the table. I just like the children who don't know how to eat. =(

Well, I have to cut off my Spenser, I use a lot! WTF I have to control myself seriously. =( Don't eat too much ya! Hello!!!!!! Listen here!

=======================================

Happy Appa's Day!

I born in an ordinary traditional Chinese family, we normally don't know how to express our feelings. Here, I want to say Thank you to my appa. He is the greatest hero for 3 of us. My appa is awesome, he can cook! I have to try it later~~~~ XDDDDD

Thanks appa for giving everything that we want.

Umma, Appa is great! he take good care of us! No worry, you will be proud of him! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment