11/13/2010

1/4 I miss you

I just realize, Every place I went, Umma went with me before.
I realize, I try to find back the feeling with Umma.
I feel nothing when I was at the same place we went before.
This "Kon lo mee" I ate with her during this February.
9 months passed, She already leave us for 7 months.
I miss her all the time. I hope she is fine now.
Suddenly tearing. I think I miss her.
Suddenly feel my life is messy. I miss you.
Suddenly I miss your dishes. I miss your hug.
I remember it when you hugged me in front of Sungei Wang.
I hate to go to the Jusco Starbucks. Because I knew you was sick when I having my coffee there.
I like to go the place you went before, because I try to feel you.

It was a long time I din't hear your voice.
I miss the time when I say good night to you.
I miss the time when you scold me play with sisters.
I miss the time when you talking to Appa.
I miss the time we watching TV together.
I miss the time that you listen to my life here.
I miss your everything.

Seriously miss you. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment