1/01/2010

1/4 NewYear + Happy Birthday Sungmin!

*Rabbit*
This New Year, no count down, no TV program,
nothing special for me. Except my hostel friends and my SON !
hehehe....1st January, Sungmin's(My son) birthday, hope he all the best yah!
Then 31st December 2009, I was eating steamboat with my friends in our hostel.
Crazy ! man!
Hehe...I still can remember that New Year I was in PLKN,
It was awesome! Now I feel nothing at all.
When the second that went into 2010,I made a wish.
I hope all my wish will come true.... It's reality for me, all is for me!
hahaha~you saw Sungmin's photo? He is so cute, and now his hair is long and chubby a little bit
so ? Nothing.
I get deep into Super Junior already lah! especially some of them.

Got a full New Year, in the next day, we will having tom yam mihoon as our meal!
OMG~~too many already!
MuackXX.... I love the people I loved and I love myself~

No comments:

Post a Comment