1/18/2010

1/4 Continue TT

I wish to continue my thing..... Gambateh !
Exam....please pass quickly and I will return back to the place that I belong to!
And SJ concert!
Wooohooo~~~~~but no money ....... ==

Suddenly wanna cry, I admit, I am crying now.
Dear Yeemei want go to the Super Show II
And now, my condition is, money is for study and daily spent,
If I use it to the concert, I eat nothing in a month.
And I really want to go to the concert!
There is one of my demand, I want to change a new cell phone,
but it rejected by mum ... damn sad, I know mum and dad will
change for me later.

How about Super Show ? Suddenly feel sad because if I go,
I will feel sorry to my parents, The money is for me to use for study.
And I really want to see Super Junior!
Suddenly feel the stone hit me from the top,
And WongYeeMei "kap" the phone when I am saying I am not going to go
other outlets to ask for the concert ticket!
If I am a millionaire ? What will I do is buying all the rm458 's ticket for you all!
I trying not be sad, because tomorrow is my exam.

Suju:
Will you all wait for me ?
I must have a saving first and I must go to the concert for the future!
And why the concert come so suddenly ?
SAD SAD SAD .....

TT

Don't talk with me !!!!
Leave me alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment