1/05/2010

1/4 You look sweet!


Dear Pumpkin, I know you are cute, I know
you look sweet and look even tasty!!(think straightly!)
Okay, It was my feeling when I watched
Then....... I got it! You really look like a girl lah, I should call you my girl friend!
==" I am speechless......

Do you know, today English class, I sat in front there and
someone else sat beside me.
I already sat on the chair that belong to "my place" there,
then I had a walked out of the classroom!
When I returned back, someone else took my chair, It doesn't matter for me
I just said : Where did he want to sit? Why take my chair?!
Just like that.
Eh, please lah, if you think you are ABC I can forgive you speak English to me!
What the Fuck you shouted at me "Is the chair there have your name?"
And some more got the Fuck word!
Do you think it is a manner? I really care about people who not respect me at all!
If for few years ago, you die very soon in the classroom!

Just want to say, please lah, respect others!
I already stay cool to everyone !


Okay, back to my sweet pumpkin.
I like you alot! You see, What I did for my board......

No comments:

Post a Comment