12/31/2009

1/4 Forever and ever....

Can anything in my life stay longer with me?
It is difficult to let an ordinary person to hold a it longer~
Then 2009 is in the end already, can everything become fine and well?
And then I realize I love Super Junior already!
Wooohooo~~~
Then I will work hard for the next year and trying become better
I want to reach the target I already set,
I want trying the best in my life,
I want get a better life,
I want a special one ........ hehehe~
I'm not greedy, Just want to know I am mine,
My life is mine, I can decide how it goes~

New Year hope:
1. Best wish for everyone I know, even my enemy.
2. Everything will be fine in my future, Study must be fineeeee
3. Nothing can make me sad
4. My family will be healthy and wealthy forever
5. Dad and Mum must trying to trust me because they have a good daughter (==)
6. My dear WongYeeMei sister study hard and get her prize, Korea trip.
7. Youngest sister, WongYingMei must keep fit and it will be succeed!
8. My friend, Ong. Don't always ask me got BF or not. Hope you do it for me ^^
9. I know how to LOVE the thing that around me, hope I learn it.
10. I can have my new mobile phone. No need a expensive one...
11. My Idol, JJ is fine and excellent in his carrer!
12. Super Junior, the group I had a big crush on it. Hope them stay cool forever,and Saranghaeyo!
13. All my wishes become true......

1 comment: