12/26/2009

1/4 Christmas + Fisshhyyy

25th, Christmas.
Hope all my friends and Family is in the joyful and peace atmosphere.
And I met my secondary school's old friend,
You know what is real friends? In this lovely festival,
Can you feel the happiness? It' is sweet to see
a family hanging out together and having a good day!

I like to walk around Bukit Bintang there and observe the people there.
most of them are tourist, a lot of local people, many of them are enjoying the
time to walk and shopping... got some are working there, It become a contrast
between the casual and formal ...

Anyway, New Year is coming.
Hope you all the best and please manage your plan for next year
Do the thing you wanna to do and benefit you...
It's nothing ? I'm going to crazy too much ...
jy jy!

No comments:

Post a Comment