8/31/2014

Make me sleep well duh

I am so hate myself holding the slogan of "diet hard" lately, like too obsessed to get skinnier. But then I don't really mean to be skinnier, I just want to be firmer, have nice abs, firm hips,  I don't want them like bean curd so soft. :(

Work like a robot and "snake" like a boss, these things compiling up my recent life like again and again. I wish to sing now... again and again. By the way, I enjoy my working life now, have nice workmates, taking care of me, and I can act like "Grace" hahahahahaha... 叫我姐姐 I am addicted to this TV show la, 《爸爸去哪儿》

It is tiring sometimes, but I stil can handling well by stealing some time to relax myself either in office or outside.  But one thing I want to say is, sorry dont let me dream during my night time sleep please.... I want to rest well, k?

I am having the sweet dream tea, suddenly thinking of it and "dig" out from the basket. 


Then, I did some light exercises in my little room, it is damn messy. I trying hard to build up muscle on my abs and hips, kick out the flabby look. I admit that I look damn chubby, but I think it still consider ok la, at least I look lighter than my actual weight. Guys, guess my weight now.

Nah, I am 66kg! It is true. :D

When people told me I look lighter than my actual weight, I think it is a compliment. I accept it.
I love posing like this to show my so called "long legs", how the sight illusion works, hahaha...
I went to the night market at Chendering with I-Ling, had steamed maize and chicken burger as my dinner, damn. I promise myself to live happily started from that day.

Smile, Eat, Laugh,LIVE!



When you're gone
Memories gone 
Nothing changed
But us
Leave the cliff
Feel the Ocean
Goodbye love.

:) something special






No comments:

Post a Comment