10/12/2014

A Natural Secret

Hello! I am back to my bloggie, to tell you all my latest secret! Let's guess, what I found! A new boyfie? A million Ringgit? New smartphone? Ticket for a gateway to my dream place?
oh oh,  wrong!

It is all about the natural way to moisture your skin! Especially your face!

I bought a small bottle of goats milk, but then I found that I can't accept the smell and I feel so disgusting when I try to swallow it! End up I gave up to drink it.
(This is how the milk look like, I just simply get it at the pasar pagi. It costed me only RM4)

But then, it is not a good idea to throw it away, I try to use it as my face mask. Let my skin to drink it! The first time I was using the cotton sheet, pouring the milk in a container, then let few pieces of cotton sheet to absorb the goats milk.

It wasn't a good idea to use cotton sheet as your face mask sheet, it easily to drop everywhere! And my rooms' floor was like full of goats milk.  -.-

The next day, I went to Watsons to buy some empty mask sheet, and it really better than using the cotton!
(For those who looking for better mask sheet can go ahead, I feel this is not really good because it is so damn thick)

Lets start to enjoy the cold moisture mask! I think it can firm up your face too. hmmm...

First, pour some goats milk into the container with the unwrap mask sheet. Wait for it to absorb, the mask sheet will expand!

hehe... then make sure the mask sheet fully absorb the goats milk, you can use your clean hand to open the mask sheet, let it absorb more milk.

apply it on face! It is simple as 1,2,3! KACANG LA! It really suit the lazy type people like me!hurrayyy!

Show you the before and after of my skin. The skin after drinking goats milk is much more better and it looks more moist!

Start your natural journey and Enjoy !




 I am so sorry, my face drank goats milk for a week already, and you can't really see the different ah! But it really works! Say bye bye to all expensive masks!



sorry, it is lighting problem, look darker-.-

2 comments:

  1. I usually blender oats, honey, 1 egg and 1/2 lemon. My face feels very soft too once after that. Can last a week supply for this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe next time i add honey? i lasy type lerrrr

      Delete