8/24/2014

change!


hello! babiessss!!! haha, im so bored with everything I have, sorry to say that I am that kind of girl who changing all the time. Forgive my uncertainty,I set myself in free, let the wind blow, follow the flow~ huuhuu

First thing I done was, having a orange base lip colour. Was thinking of NYX lip cream, but then I found something that I able to get in Watson - Silkygirl Moisture Boost Lipcolour balm. It only costed me RM18 below(if not mistaken).

I really hate the coffee shop downstairs of my office, the car parkings always full parked! Spoil my mood before enter my office... End up I went to Watson to get this!

 Tadaaaaa!!!


The product is cute, like a colour pencil. I tried on it, found out the texture is fine, and then it really moisture enough, your lips wont look cracked. When I trying to wipe it off with the make up remove wipes, found it is so hard to fully remove unless you using the oil base make up remover. 
By the way, overall is fine, 7/10. Girl, you can try it out then, it is a cheap and nice product to use.


Training time!
 I started training myself without any detox product for weeks, I found that my weight is like never drop and 66 ...66...66 maybe muscles? I showed this pic to my friend, and he asked, is that I trained my back too? hmmm.... I never think to train that, accidentally trained! hehe... I wanna train up my butt and abs, kinda difficult. Perseverance needed! 


Another thing about my hair, I am very very tired and bored with my rusty hair colour, I went Watson again, get a LIGHT hair colour dye. I choose SYOSS to "renovate" my hair. I had discuss with my friend for few time, to get some opinion on new hair colour. I found out that the ombre are quite nice, but I have no idea what colour should I do.

End up I get a Light Ash Blonde , it only costed me RM20. Then I back to my room and start the DIY session.....

Here is thecontent.

 I only dye the down part of my hair, I hope the colour lighter, but the result is quite disappointed. sigh....
See.... the colour become like this, and I think the colour will be different after few weeks. Will do the upload, with the black hair root... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment