9/18/2009

What The F........ Shuey!




Damn cute 1..Kimbum~




Hey, Come On lah...Dun let me face the shuey yeh!
today went out....When I'm enjoy ing my KFC...What the fuck my slipper
Rosak! Not mine...It's my sister 1...
Huuh...Fade...It's had rosak!
I bought the new slipper for RM14 !!
Fuck lah!
Am I the stupid? lol...
Haah...Then I din bought my lovely sate!
The stall not open !!!
OMG...I cannot believe that I'm such Shuey!
Chehh.......

The damn nice 1~
Huuh.....Must watch it !
Then...It's really niceee lah~
Huuh!!!!!!!!
Family.....Miss u all der...
Here cannot speak loudly like hell....
I feel weird when I talkink in A loud Volume.... ==
T.T

I found a stupid game here~~
Post this thing everywhere...
Sorry Sorry Sorry SorryNaega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeoPpajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo
Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo
Naega michyeo michyeo baby
Baraboneun nunbit sogeNunbit soge naneun machiNaneun machi mwoe hollin nomIjen beoseonajido motaeGeoreooneun neoui moseupNeoui moseup neoneun machiNae simjangeul barpgo wannabwaIje

No comments:

Post a Comment