9/21/2009

It Just That... End

I can't hope alot !!
Will make me more dissapointed!
Should I just forget that I'm more tolenrate before?
Now, I m the one who is selfish and got my own thinkin'
Don't think I had changed...
NO.....I just realise that I should love myself!
Even something like very small bussiness,
I also wanna make myself happy!
I'm not the Muppets ......Not the one who like always follow!
I don't want to voice out this kinda thing,
Because I respect and Treasure to our friendship!
It's only a small thing and I just keep it out myself.
I don't know before that I'm quiet and follow wad u guys doing
is my right decision or not...
Now...I found what the feelink I want,
I only need to know
WHAT IS TRUE FRIEND

Keep ing silent......Think myself.....
I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment