10/13/2012

Lifeless Lively Life

Wokay, it's a beautiful Saturday and I am sick. T_______T Stupid virus in my stomach having party for couple of days. My stomach going to burst! Ughhh~~~

I have nothing to blog about and I dig some pics from my baby phone. This biscuit is so cute, I bought it when I on the way back to JB to continue my fxckin bored job. haih ... terrible night mare. But the biscuit still cute.  


And then, I get myself a bb cushion from Laneige. It is very nice to apply on, but it still expensive thou~ T__T but I like it. That where my money goes.


There was an evening I drove back to grandmas' home, the sky was beautiful, but I am totally missing KL life. I wish to start another career in KL badly. But this world just cruel to me. I can't do whatever I want. Only can accept what I can do. Thanks, Bro!


The frozen yogurt is just very nice. I had it as my lunch during my working day. hmm... once in a while la. I love the taste of yogurt =) Cookie flavor and Original ~ wooohoo


Low Yat Korean cuisine. Yummeh~~~ I brought Zhe Wei together with me and we had a great time lepak in BB!


It is very funny when I saw this notice, no kissing in the public transport. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Say hi to my heels. It's weird on me, I think.


Petaling street! There is always lots of people there, can see foreigners siting beside the restaurant reading their books. Enjoy!


I think it's a coconut pan cake, it only cost RM2 for 3 pcs. Quite nice~ like the malay style apam~


Zhe weis' sister stud in Confucian secondary school. I came here camp before! It's 5 years ago...


Back to my working place. The dinner is fine because I had a very nice salad and salmon!


Then I love cheese cake.

Ice-cream. and ewww... i ate it when i went to the forensic and there was a stink "salted fish" just sent to the forensic. But i was still eating it. @@


And today. Sorry, I sick again, stupid virus! brushing my teeth and selca like a boss! yoooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment