10/31/2012

Chicken rice


After the heavy storm, I drove out to look for the nicest chicken rice in Senai. Before that, I tried to search online, which shop chicken rice is the best in Senai. I have no idea why I suddenly craving for chicken rice.

I saw some bloggers recommended the Swee Kee Restaurants' Hainan Chicken rice quite famous. According to the blogger, the rice got such fragrance with the mixture of ginger, garlic and it taste smooth and full of the spirit of Hainan Chicken rice.

I drove out 12pm to the airport road. And I found the shop.

The first time I went in the shop, it's still fine. I ordered a steamed chicken rice and a roasted drumstick. I was looking for the ginger paste, but the worker din't gave me any, I only got the chili. =(



It still fine.

When I tasted it, I feel disappointed. Ugh... It not as nice as what those bloggers said. Omg, The steamed chicken still fine, the roasted chicken taste like using the roasted belly ingredient to cook, and the main point was the chili, I thought it will be smell good and nice to eat, but, it was very normal like others.

Lesson of the day, don't simply believe what on the internet. I was cheated. T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment