4/14/2012

Handmade Soappie~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the moody mood few days before, I just wish to keep the motivated mood and fighting for my bloody charm life. weeeeheeeee~

Okay, I got the final warning from my boss, I hope I will not missed type any word again, sure I concentrate on it, but I don't know how to avoid it. Wish me good luck for ma future.

I just tried out the handmade soap, haha, I still has the same smell with the soap I made during my secondary school.

I wonder how my skin will look like if I keep using it. It is pretty nice and smell good too. For those people who already get used to the smell good facial wash, I think they will not like to use this. ==" It just my thought.
After my first time to use this soap, I felt that my skin so soft! Oh, I like it! And the business owner sent me some sample, especially the Chamomile Soap, it makes me feel fresh! Uhhhhhh~

I bought the Romantic Whithyy, hello kitty shape. == I don't like hello kitty. HAHAHAHA~ It makes my skin so soft, I think I'm falling in love with the soap.

Hopefully it will makes my skin brighter. =D Cheer, Wing Wing~
I love MAMA PAPA, MEI MEI, GRANDMA, and You all

No comments:

Post a Comment