4/02/2012

Off-day

My off days are terribly A LOT. Hello, I am not complain about it, I just hope it more more more!!! When I was on the way back from work, I usually pass by this road, Jalan Skudai. I think so.

And, today, after gym with Liwoon and her friend, I went to CS directly and had my BRUNCH. Sorry, I eat such things after gym. @ Kim Gary.
Then, I walk around in CS, and there is nothing for me. =( But I bought something. Halo, Front Camera.

Nature Republic, Tony Moly and It's Skin Having sale !!!
I love my milk jelly before I drank it. But I was dying when I on the way to finish it. Hoooooooooh~ Breath deeply.
An unexpected thing I bought, eye serum from Tony Moly. Sorry, Offer maaaaaaaaaaa~


Nature Republic Body Lotion 50% off, it only cost me RM14!!!


Finally I get this little cute thing. It is quite nice, when I using it, I feel it really tighten my pore!


Okay, this is what I done today. STOP SPENDING MONEY.




No comments:

Post a Comment