6/01/2010

1/4 The moment

I never forget the moment when when my family and I hit by a car
when we all in the car.
I never forget the moment that my dad and I decided want to let my mum go.
I never for get the happiness when we still together.

I will never forget all the things above.

Today, my class was only 12pm to 1.30pm.
I online for a day.
I saw an article about the accident 4 years ago that involved the Super Junior's member.
I though all the thing is serious and I never think that kind of serious.
Kyuhyun's injuries is the most serious one in this accident.
I like him at first, I never know that he really almost die in that accident.
I recall my memory. My friend had told me that he almost die, and I never thought that "REALLY"

I'm dumb. Forgive me.
I'm just who I am.
Forget me if you Don't like me.
It just that.

I will work harder.
Family, can you believe that I can give you all a better life?

No comments:

Post a Comment