5/18/2010

1/4 Trying hard to correct myself

Hey anyone there? I'm here!
Again, I din't online for two days. My stupid English classes cancelled!
It really makes me crazy.
Super Junior, what an awesome boy band. Love them so much!
And then I just trying hard to not to be a CRAZY fangirl.
But I think I'm okay with it.
Just what I don't like is,

hey, any SLUT there? Please don't just look at their body,
OKAY? If you/youuuuu do like this, the only thing I can
say is : Errrrr~ You are disgusting! What the FxCK you looking for?Can you just find a male hooker?Please don't staring at our boy's body!! You are not a fan, You are Bitch! Understand?

Sorry, I'm feel annoyed if I knew that the person only like their body but not their specialss!
Sorry for my impolite words.
I'm trying hard to be the best, to control myself, to do all my stuffs.
And I like the spicy soegogi supeu .
Weeeheeee~~~

Don't miss me. I continue my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment