5/04/2010

1/4 Can you see?

Can you see the world is unfair?
Can you observe that things around us are unfair?
I am the person that can do better than others, but why I can't get the things like others have?
Why they can get the things easily and won't appreciate it?
And why they like to make me feel I can do better than them?
Just want to say these people are fucking shit!

I don't like this kind of feeling. I don't like hating on others,
but how come this kind of feeling come to me? Am I did something wrong to my though?
I hate to ask WHY because there will no answer for me.
especially this kind of question.

I am not complain about my life and condition right now.
but why don't they do better than me? or just do something great with the things they have
and won't make me feel that I do better!

Or, it just my imagination that I am better?
I think it's not! I really can do better like what I said.
iish~I hate this kind of people.

I will be alone next time.
I think it might be better for me.
Don't think I just saying this kind of thing for fun. I am serious now.
Work Hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment