5/22/2010

1/4 Remember until die

Just something I will remember until die is the
cursing.

What the FUCK you want to curse our family?
I just remember about it?
Are you happy doing this?
I try to not remember about it, I try to avoid it.
But when I think about my umma, I hate you.
Why you can't just keep your thinking correct?!

Fuck you that you are rude to everyone!
I have no choice about how to voice out this kind of thing to your parents,
and I just wrote here.

Why someone can't just RESPECT their parents?
Why can't just control themselves become a better person?
What if someone like me, I had lost my umma, what can I do now is become a better person
and prove that I am okay and I can make my umma and appa proud!

Fuck you if you keep doing this kind of silly thing.
I will ask you go die better if you keep making your dad and mom suffer to have you as their child!

APPRECIATE ! Please lah!

(Just wanna ask the person who not appreciate his/her family trying to accept what they have and make family's life easier.)
==========================

Media Ethics first class.
Today was the first class for Media Ethics, I forget what I wrote for the Lecturer about the moral value I think that I will hold as a journalist.
I think these are the values:
Responsibility Honesty Ethics

I think if without these values, the truth will be corrupted one day.
I can see now how the journalist work like a dog become the bias.
Haish.....Because of their job and money, they have to do this.
How come this kind of thing happened? Journalist not for reveal the truthfulness?
Or nowadays, their objective just changed to MONEY and something make their life easier?
I have no idea about it. But I admit that the paparazzi are over already.
They doing this doing that is just for "dig" more news for publics.
They are really awesome. No doubt that we love gossip, so they doing their job just for overcoming our demand.

REALITY....

No comments:

Post a Comment