7/08/2012

After a long time


Hello, I am here again. Still alive, like my stitch still here. LOL ... I don't know what I am talking about. I finished the drama. What the hell I was emo for whole day. 

And the song sang by Yoochun is so depress, make me cry like hell. I don't know I feel sad also, the drama just make me touched, sad, depress and cry for a long time.

I bought aromatherapy thinggy to relax myself. My job is so much stressed me up, but i think the real problem is other thing, money face mia meeee...

It has been a long time I din't write any article for my another blog, poor... I was thinkin of going for movie during this midnight, but the environment in johor just erherm... not that safe for me to go out alone.

hmmm... poor world. 

I found out why my face soap melted. ==" stupid me. I am just me, not weird. I love that song so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment