5/20/2012

Thanks everyone

My boss send me to cover a murder case in (I don't know how far and where) Pasir Gudang. Due to I not familiar with that place, and the taxi driver also, we spend a very long time and distance baru reach the place.

I was mumbling in the taxi that I have no money to back my office. The uncle so kind hearted, he wait for me to finish my thing, and he send me back to office.

The total was about RM70, the uncle see me like very pity, he only took me RM40, he said RM10 for me to lunch and take bus to home.

T___________________________________________________T uncle, you are so kind. GOD bless you.

And I had my lunch alone before I went for another function. I met a monk, he stopped me and gave me a "fo pai", I was shocked. He said blessing you and your family. I donated RM5.

I was so poor and I still donate money. @_______@

Everything goes like ... wth?

But God bless me!

No comments:

Post a Comment