5/28/2012

Korean BBQ

Again, had Korean BBq with 3 other young reporters. It was a farewell dinner for my colleague. She got another offer from BERNAMA, he just like another work more than current one. 

Sigh... I am the newest reporter now, not her anymore. And then, I got a lot of weird thing happen on me. Like Christina said, like comedy story. LOL, yeah.



I just love to try on many many many clothes. But never buy them. And I was so suffer from seeing them waving to me. T____T

I tried on some style that I will never wear to go out. But amazingly looks nice.





And then, Goddess G.NA released her mini album. I just like and another one song so much. Overall of the album is quite nice, i like the songs. <3

And she has a very nice body. T___T



And, you know this? LV bag! I just love this so much! AHHHHHHH~


No comments:

Post a Comment